Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tron

Thanks to 3D technology for this flick would suck without it. Seriously, I watched this flick because I just wanna play around with my depth perception, and that's it! I ain't a huge fan of the original Tron movie anyway.

The plot seems to be as thin as the soup in Oliver Twist's gruel.
The plot.

I mean, how the fuck did the dad(Jeff Bridges) manage to page his long time friend while he was in the grid?!? As far as I can recall, they didn't bother explaining this bullcrap to us. I guess the director just assumed that we were all intelligent movie-goers. Well it's the wrong assumption because guess what, people are stupid!
Can't get any more stupid than this.


As for the cast, only Jeff Bridges was of the A-List variety. Though the lead role actor looked pretty familiar. Even the Asian-looking leading lady-program thingy wasn't hot enough.

As I've said earlier, the only thing that makes this flick tick was the fact that it was shot entirely in 3D. As you know, I'm addicted to eye candy so I can't say anything bad about how the film looks like because I like it, a lot!

Overall, this film merits a 6 out of a 10 because og the reasons stated above.




*images from gfxcomments.com, farm3.static.flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment