Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easy-A


Honestly, even if I watched the whole Easy-A movie, I still don't know what the fuck easy-A means, or where does it come into this movie(nice ass, easy ass is all I could think of). I wish I could tap Emma Stone's easy-ass while stoned!
Come on, she dares you to.



Good for Emma to bag her first lead role. I guess we should thank Superbad and Zombieland for givin' us the opportunity to get a sneak preview of her[Emma and Jonah Hill in Superbad-"or we could thank Jules' 'family jules(jewels)' for that"]. I honestly do hope that this would be the first of many lead roles to showcase those family jewels.
Um, may we see those alleged "family jewels"?


I wasn't really laughin' out loud(LOL-ing) the whole time the movie was bein' played. Though I kinda' snickered when it came to some parts of the flick. Good old-fashioned American humor was at play it means. Therefore this garners a 5.5. That's because I laughed, and Emma's hot!
Does this mean that Fantastic 4 automatically gets a 10?



images from: shefinds.com, latimes.com, thecinemasource.com, filmfodder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment