Monday, August 8, 2011

Rio



This was just another fun, kiddie movie. Honestly, there was nothin' else to watch, so I chose this eye candy. Plus I plan on goin' to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. This flick would show everything I need to know about Brazil!
Just like watchin' Slumdog Millionaire, which showed us everything we needed to know about India.

Anyway, this flick kinda' reminded me a li'l bit about Happy Feet. They were birds too. Hence the similarity.
Though Happy Feet didn't have this dude doin' voice-overs.

Hidden gem here is Tracy Morgan, who did the voice of the bulldog Luiz. Too bad he was only shown towards the climax of the movie, when they were about to go to the Rio Carnival.

This is a film that I could watch in 3D, but no thanks. I'd rather watch it on DVD. I give this a 4.5 out of 10.
-2 for choosing Will I Am.
+3 for including my boy Jamie Foxx.
-.5 for choosing Will I Am over a role that Jamie Foxx could've played better!





*images from poptower.com, millionaireacts.com, celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment