Monday, September 23, 2013

Hotel Transylvania












Just another CGI flick with a couple of laughs here and there, Maybe the kid in me is just slowly aging, that's why I wasn't that into it. Maybe I was wanting to watch Resident Evil 5 or Judge Dredd more. Or maybe, I was just expecting more. You know, like something from Pixar, or even Dreamworks.
Maybe I was just expecting Buzz Lightyear to show up, that's all.

The story itself was complete. I just felt that there could be more. As in more vampire action? You know me, I just love those teleportationesque vampire moves. But all I got were a couple of smokey vanishes here and there, and the proverbial bat transfiguration.
Where the f*ck is LEstat when I need him?

Believe it or not, the love theme of Hotel Transylvania is pretty similar to Twilight's. The vampire-human love story? It's a thing right now.
Hotel Transylvania pretty much.

The voice actors were excellent. Except for Steve Buscemi. I noticed that the werewolf's voice sounded kinda' familiar. But that was it! the rest were stealthy.
Adam Sandler? Who would've thought??

Overall rating for this CGI-induced flick is 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment