Sunday, September 26, 2010

(my 3 cents on) Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole[3D]




Honestly, I haven't watched Happy Feet yet(just some clips from HBO), but I think Happy Feet was just as good as this.

I also honestly didn't believe that Zack Snyder was the director of this flick. But there I was, staring at his name during the end credits.

I was stoked when it came to the aerial shots that this flick offered. Especially in 3D, you could sorta' feel the air beneath your wings. The rain droplets also were very realistic. I was feelin' drenched after their flying lesson with Ezylryb. And I knew that it was Geoffrey Rush who was doin' Ezylryb because I could hear Captain Barbossa from Pirates Of The Caribbean.

I also heard Elrond/Agent Smith from the very start of the film when Noctus(Soren's dad) started speaking. Megatron without the Welker element anyone?

Eglantine was really cute. Not as cute as Agnes from Despicable Me though.

And what was it with the "metal flecks"? Anyway, nothin's real in that film so why bother questioning what a metal fleck is?

Overall,this is one flick that I enjoyed! An 8 out of 10 would be just appropriate.

And oh, that song from Owl City in the soundtrack was pretty obvious. I kinda' saw it comin' that they'll use Owl City in a movie about owls.




*image from blog.80millionmoviesfree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment