Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Hangover(Part 2)




A funny sequel to an original that was just as funny. I knew that this franchise would deliver the goods that we Hangover fans were all askin' for.

My bro and I were actually hoping that this should've been done here in the Philippines, since this place is off the chain man! But I guess gettin' paperwork done there in Thailand to shoot the film is way way easier than the ever so slow process of gettin' stuff done here.
And with these bastards on the loose, you might as well forget about it.

The ultimate comic relief here of course is my boy Zach. I'm just amazed because a fat guy like him could be funny, and yet avoid antics that are usually associated with Jack Blacks and Chris Farleys.
In short, he doesn't have to snort coke and be stupid.

I dunno why Chris Cooper is associated with the funnies to begin with. I've got 2 theories. 1st is that the flick just needed a hot guy so they cast him. 2nd is that Chris has been long time friends with these dudes.

As for the other guys, I just didn't really notice 'em that much. Though I admit that I laughed at the dentist in some scenes.
Any guy with this tatt on his face is laughable in my book.

The big surprise here of course was Mike Tyson himself. He kinda' did a Manny Pacquiao by bustin' his vocal chops, no matter how off-key. It's still cute though, his singin' that is.
But his face? No!

I grade this flick 7/10.
+ .5 for Tyson doin' a Manny Pacquiao.







*images from pukmedia.com, http://1.bp.blogspot.com, nypost.com, http://2.bp.blogspot.com, vanishingtattoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment