Sunday, September 25, 2011

Transformers 3(Dark Of The Moon)




I was just blown away. I mean, really. The debris on me was so thick. I wasn't bored. Though the 3D-ness wasn't that excellent. Autobots and Decepticons weren't jumpin' at me. I like stuff like that.

Anyway, it's sad to see Ironhide die. He's one of the toughest motherfuckers in the history of the Autobots. And yet there he was, shriveled and dead. Like your old man's penis.
Underneath all that shit is the dead body of Ironhide.

I'm just glad that they didn't focus on human character development that much. I mean, Megan Fox's replacement was hot and all(most especially the accent). but who fuckin' cares about Sam Witcicky's love life?!
Not important.

And Shia should be dead too! I can't see why Starscream couldn't bring him all the way to the Stratosphere, then slam him down to the ground. Just because Sam Witwicky was hangin' from his eye, doesn't mean that he can't fly high.
The face of robot stupidity.

I was like a giddy kid upon seein' Sentinel Prime. The reason being that he's the first Prime that I've seen who came before Optimus Prime. I know there was an excerpt of the ancient Primes at the beginning of the 80's cartoon series. But I was just too damn young to recall.

And why won't they just kill Megatron and let him come back as Galvatron? That would be way cooler, since the Autobots always end up winning anyway. They should place a formidable opponent before the Autobots to make shit much more interesting.

My rating for this flick is a 6/10.
+ 1 for replacing that slut named Megan Fox.






*images from http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.comhttp://img2.timeinc.net, pictures19.com, http://images.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment