Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012[post-viewing analysis]

2012 is Typhoon Ondoy to the nth power. It's the ultimate disaster movie. It's total chaos and destruction. It's the apocalypse laced with extinction!

The remarkable thing is that humans aren't that easy to exterminate. We're too smart for that shit. If that "End Of Days" thing were true, then we somehow managed to outlive the roaches, which have been in existence for millions of years.

The problem in this movie is that salvation is reserved for a limited few and not for the worthy. Salvation can be bought for a couple hundred thousand or at least a million euros[I forgot the exact amount in the movie].

I know that what happened in the movie is virtually next to impossible. It's just that I found it absolutely bogus that John Cusack[a.k.a. "Curtis Jackson"]and family somehow survived and got out of California. Jackson was literally threading needles while driving a semi-strech limo! I kknow that it ain't real because it's justa movie. But that was really insane!

At least I saw another bright spot on the film, and that is Woody Harrelson's eccentric performance. I bet my balls he's like that in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment