Friday, November 6, 2009

More Than A Game[post-viewing analysis]

The story of LeBron James and the Fab 5 was nice and all. Like a Cinderella story or somethin'. But I was just a tad bit underwhelmed when the movie ended. I don't know what the missin' factor was that could make this good documentary into a great documentary.

Well originally, they were the Fab 4[just like John, Paul, George, and Ringo]. Four country boys from Akron, OH who were dismantling top-seeded teams from other well known places like New York and California. They literally went from nobodies, to up and comers, to champions!

And LeBron was just amazin'. He was doin' things that were almost unheard of before, like doin' between the leg dunks during a high school game or stuff like that. Well I'm sure somebody else has done that, but James was the first guy that I was aware of who could do that.

The story of LeBron James proves that talent and hard work could get you to the "toppermost of the poppermost"[just like John Lennon says it]. I couldn't really say much because as I've said, I was pretty underwhelmed. I should've watched Astroboy instead because I'd rather watch More Than A Game on dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment