Monday, December 27, 2010

"Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows(Part 1)"


They should've made this into one 5 hour flick or somethin'. I don't have the time to wait for the 2nd installment. We were all left "hangin'"!

And I don't get what's up with digital 2D? I thought it was 2.7D(or more commonly known as "converted 3D"). But it was just digital somethin'-somethin'. They didn't even bother to do digital HD or somethin'(if there was such a thing like that).

Anyway, the difference was just PhP10, so I gladly paid the difference, but I didn't really get to see that much difference between the regular and the "digital 2D" thing.

The HP franchise has really come a looooong way from where it began. Mr. Radcliffe is already an old guy. Same thing with Ms. Watson. She's a "full-grown mammal" right now. As for Rupert Grint, he looks like he does too much partying because his eyebags could fill myschool books! He better rest. The franchise has already taken away his childhood, what else does he want taken away?
This is what they do when not busy shooting.


Bill Nighy did an impeccable job portraying the Minister of Magic. Very far from what Davy Jones was doin'. And I really hate Dolores Umbridge's guts, straight from the book!

All I can say is that I am very very impatient and can't wait for the finale.

Overall rating-8 out of 10. Impressive effects make it an 8.3 out of a 10.



*images from webhush.com, readingharry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment