Monday, September 21, 2009

Bruno[post-viewing analysis]

I didn't get to watch Bruno for the movie only lasted a week in theaters. I bet the Filipino mainstream couldn't handle it, so it wasn't a smashing success here in the Philippines.

But now I had already watched it, thanks to a pirated DVD copy. Heck, the subtitles were even all correct![or 98% of 'em for that matter]

Sacha really took it to another level this time. The gay thing really wasn't for me, but I was still laughing out loud! Sacha is really a genius when it comes to pissin' off the public.

Bruno, for me, is the Borat of 2009. Similar storyline, similar characters, but the antics were all together different. I'm tellin' 'ya, you guys will be shocked if you watched it. I can't criticize the film for what do I know? Or rather, what do critics know anyway?

But there's one thing that I'll guarantee if you get to watch this film. You will burst out laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment