Monday, September 21, 2009

Solar Sport's/Basketball TV's false Advertising?

I would just like to rant about Solar Sports here. Or Basketball TV[a.k.a."btv"] if you would like to call it that.

It's just that I feel so disappointed that they are not showing the live coverage of the Eurobasket thing. I'm a natural basketball junkie, so I really need to get my basketball fix once in a while[just like I need my MMA fix almost everyday].

But I wouldn't really feel satisfied watchin' basketball if I'm watching the Linas Kleiza or the Andrei Kirilenko of 2007! I actually was deceived last night because they[BTV] were showing the semis game between Lithuania and Russia from almost 2 years ago!

At first I said "Hey, JR Holden and AK-47 are in the lineup after all[somebody told me they weren't]. Then after a couple of minutes, I realized that I was bein' ripped off! "This shit isn't from the same day!" I said. After all this talk from that BTV hostess[ forgot the name of that Chinese-lookin' chick]that they're doin' a full coverage , this is what I'm gonna get?! Bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment