Monday, September 21, 2009

Piss-Drunken Master

Alcohol really has my number real bad. I don't know why but for some strange reason, alcohol almost completely erases my memory. I always can't seem to remember how I got home.

Last night was a perfect example. I was at Jason's house drinkin' because it's his b-day. I was even supposed to go to school for a fuckin' night class, but I ditched that and opted for alcohol consumption instead.

I don't know what time we ended, but I do remember arrivin' at home at around midnight. The problem was that I can't remember how I got home. I don't even know if Ron accompanied me at all. I don't even fockin' remember how we parted ways.

All I remember was that I was on a tricycle ridin' towards my house and I suddenly felt the strong urge of excess alcohol wanting to burst outta' my bladder. But instead of askin' the driver to pull over so I could relieve myself, I was too piss-drunk to do that and instead, I chose the easy way out.

I fuckin' urinated while sittin' down. It sounds disgusting to everyone, but it's funny to me. I mean, I really think it's hilarious because lazyness really caused me to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment