Monday, September 21, 2009

The Taylor-Kanye Fiasco

The MTV VMAs 2009 spectacle just recently caused a lot of outrage to the music fans all around the world. From the little kids[who look up to Taylor I believe]here to the concerned moms in the US, this demonstration of arrogance by Kanye really has a lot of people peeved.

I for one, am bothered by the fact that someone as beautiful as Taylor would be disrespected. I mean, who would dare attempt to display insolence in front of such exquisiteness. I definitely wouldn't want to be on Taylor's bad side because honestly, I wanna be personal buds with the country singer.

Well anyway, I know that Kanye is apoligizin' publicly right now[CNN.com] and honestly says that he's in the wrong on that one. But I just don't like the excuses that he's makin'.

He's sayin' that he acted strangely that night because his mom died like what, almost 2 years ago?! Fuck that bullcrap!

I mean, move on man. Your mom's in a happier place right now, so let her be. You're old enough to know what's right or wrong anyway.

Well I ain't sayin' that he was usin' his mom to justify his actions. I was just sayin' that he doesn't have to make any excuses as to what caused him to act foolishly.

Nice rap technique and words though Mr. Kanye. But your personality sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment