Monday, October 12, 2009

The Great Flood of '09

Last Saturday was the Great Flood of '09. I've been livin' in Cainta for like 23 years or somethin', but this was the only time that this has happened!

I could only laugh everytime I felt like cryin' because a lot of our stuff was ruined! The only stuff that we managed to salvage were the 2 PCs and monitors plus the smaller television. Our big livin' room TV, together with our ref was submerged!

My important scool stuff was also underwater, and the livin' room looked eeriely liked the Titanic when it was fillin' up with seawater. Our furniture was mostly wooden, so it floated. Hence, the Titanic effect.

All I could say is, thank you God for this tradegy. I'm definitely gonna level up from this experience. I guess you sometimes just have to take the good and the bad with the ugly. and all this is really ugly, and disgusting! Now that I've felt God's wrath, I am complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment