Friday, October 16, 2009

Inglorious Basterds[post-movie analysis]

This latest work by Quentin Tarantino deserves a mention here due to the fact that I like the German scalping! Truly hardcore! Wish the story were true though.

Once again, Brad Pitt has given us one of his finest performances to date. I just love Lt. Aldo Rain's Tennessee[did I spell that right? Too lazy to google it up] accent. And I just love how he winces his face when Col. Landa[a GErman SS] suspiciously questions Diane Kruger's cast. Oscar material!

As usual, it was one of Tarantino's gory and bloody films! We were wincing when the Jewish-American Nazi slayers were scalping the heads of caught Nazi officers. Very hardcore indeed! Plus The Bear Jew's battering of the NAzi's head using a baseball bat gives a sudden rush!

Plus, Melanie Laurent[who played Shosanna Dreyfus a.k.a. Emmanuelle(did I fuckin' spell that right too?!) Mimieux] is a new crush of mine. I just love the French since high school I reckon. I actually like her more than Diane Kruger. So hot[w/those li'l lovely boobs]!

All in all. Inglorious Basterds is a winner! And that's an understatement ladies and gents...

No comments:

Post a Comment