Monday, October 19, 2009

Rakista[lympics]

I came home kinda drunk from Shaw Blvd last Friday due to the fabled Rakistalympics. I was supposed to play, or at least watch the game from the sidelines. But I ended up drinkin' with Zep and friends.

I came in with Allan, and I saw a lot of old faces there. These are the following faces that I saw[or remembered]: Ridz, Ehmz, Charles, Dong, Neil[both], Nixon, Shad, "kulet"[I forgot his name], Andren, Ichie, Dix, Melody, Les, Jam, Metoolow, Jane, Jing, and many more[I remember faces, but names, not too much].

I also had new drinkin' buddies too last Friday like Kay[who paid for the drinks and the food, thanks to her], Jay, Alcoholic[I forgot whatzis name], Yummy Dingding[yep, that's her real name], Andern[who had a shot or 2], Bong. Some mainstays were also there who I've drunk with before like the 2 Neils, and somebody else, I forgot his name.

Well anyway, it was nice drinkin' with Zep again. It's been ages since I've drank some liquor with the dude. We had a lot of catching up, and I also had a blast because I actually found out that Yummy's real name was really Yummy fuckin' Dingding! Now what the fuck is up with that shit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment