Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It[post-movie analysis]

Only 2 words would sum up my Michael Jackson description in this movie. Sheer Genius!

One instance of his sheer genius was when he was about to signal the start of Smooth Criminal. He was sayin' that he was gonna give the cue so the musicians would know when the music would start. But the director was pointin' out that they would start when a certain shot was shown on the big screen and MJ was not facin' it so the director asked, "Michael, how would you know when the start would be? You're not seein' the screen."

Michael answered just like a genius should answer. "I would just feel it." Or somethin' to that effect.

Overall, This Is It was a good documentary. I'm actually givin' it a B+ or even A[because I'm a biased Michael Jackson fan]. I really got my money's worth watchin' this film.

The only flaw[if I would call it a flaw] was that they didn't warn the audience that the film was about to end. Like for example, I didn't have a clue that it was already their last night rehearsing. Or that it was 12 hrs before Jackson died. If I hadn't read an article about that, I wouldn't know. Good for me I'm the informed type.

No comments:

Post a Comment