Sunday, May 9, 2010

UFC 113 (post-fight rant)


I didn't get to see the start of the fights. I only saw Alan Belcher dismantling Patrick Cote with a rear naked choke. Very cool of Belcher to call out Anderson Silva!

Kimbo Slice showed us once again why he's better off in youtube than on a UFC PPV.

My bets Sam "Hands Of Stone" Stout and Paul "Semtex" Daley all lost decisions to their respective opponents (Jeremy "Li'l Heathen" Stephens and Josh Koscheck respectively). But the biggest bet that I lost was to Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Man he ruined the night for me.

Yes I know the terror that he was back in the Pride days. But I was really assuming that Machida Karate would reign supreme for a few more years. I was wrong. Muay Thai is still king!

Seems like Machida never really adjusted that much for their second outing. Shogun was really in there to end Lyoto's reign. He released all that pent-up anger and frustration that he's been harboring for 6 months and unleashed everything on The Dragon. Man did you see the mice under MAchida's eye? He was demolished!

There goes my Php200...

No comments:

Post a Comment