Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cory's Funeral Procession

As we speak, ex-president Cory Aquino's funeral entourage is makin' its way through Ayala Ave. Just outside the window, I see lots of people, and a lot of confetti bein' thrown out the window. i believe most of the confetti consists of shredded resumes from applicants who never made it to the final interview or somethin'.

Well the thing that irritates me is that all these people "feel" that they've been a part of Cory's life, that's why they're standing by. The problem is that these motherfucks are blocking the way, my way to QC. I don't have any alternative routes goin' to school except if I pass through Buendia, which will eat up most of my time.

I really don't have any qualms about the funeral. it's just that the stupid people are blocking the way and eating up space. Get away! Scram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment