Saturday, August 1, 2009

Harry Potter[post-movie analysis]

What can I say about the Harry Potter movie? Well for one, if you want eye candy, well this is the movie to watch instead of opting for Public Enemies[which is better suited for the more hardcore junkies(like me!)]. Whatever J.K. Rowling could vividly describe in her books, it was clearly shown here by director David Yates and crew. Or was that not David Yates? Hmm...

Well anyway, I ain't criticizin' this film by any means. The critics say that the film's incomplete, and that it's not suited or whatever. What do critics know anyway? I say it's a pretty nice film with a comedic side tryin' to mask the darkness there is to it.

I also hadn't noticed that Emma Watson suddenly looked hot, as well as Ginny Weasley[did I spell that right?]played by whatsizname. Lots of hormones running wild through this film. Potions too are like drugs liberally took to put a pop in things.

Whatever they say about this film, all I could say about this film are 2 words..."Watch it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment