Sunday, August 16, 2009

G.I. Joe[The Real American Hero]

It's another "nakaka-boring" day[take note of the wrong usage of "nakaka-boring", hehe!]. I still feel drowsy after watching G.I.Joe last night. Man that film was somethin'! It seemed to somehow live up to the hype. I said "somehow" because I was a little underwhelmed by the overall action of the film or somethin'. But don't get me wrong, I was gripping the edge of my seat during the Paris, France highway chase!

All I could say is that Sienna Miller is boner town! Though Scarlett was hot too. But I would do Sienna Miller over Rachel Nichols anytime of the fuckin' day! I really don't know what the fuck Jude Law was thinkin' when he decided to do their chubby nanny and not think about how beautiful Sienna Miller was. He's really a stupid jerk!

All in all, G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra gave a different rise outta me. A lot of mixed emotions were felt while I was watchin' the movie. And based on the ending, we're sure to get our hands full on the next installment[s]. Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment