Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Finding Something To Laugh About"

I find it kinda disappointing that this cable channel Star World somehow managed to scrap The Simpsons every 6PM to replace it with something crappy like American Idol.

I don't have any problems with shows that seek talent. I just don't find the show funny. I need to laugh to release some stress.

I recall still seein' The Simpsons about a week or two before Christmas. After Christmas, it was a different story.

Good thing that there was this stupid pedestrian who got his foot[or toes]crushed by a mid-sized SUV.

He was cursing and limping in pain. But it was really stupidity on his part that caused him pain. Now who the fuck gets his foot crushed by a passing vehicle?!

What's funny was that his foot was crushed by the rear wheel! And oh, he was texting too whil crossing the street! He literally let the 2 front wheels roll by first before deciding to have his foot crushed.

Oh how I just laugh at stupidity! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment