Sunday, January 31, 2010

Legion[post-movie analysis]

This should've been entitled "Legion Of Doom" for the impending doomsday mankind faces in the movie. It's really creepy that a lot of movies seem to portray our apocalyptic ending vividly. Thanks to Hollywood special effects!

There I go again, veering off the topic.

Well for one thing, I thought that Legion would be epic. Seems that I could end up watching it on DVD and still die content. I always say this, I was underwhelmed by it. Though I like the fact that Lucas Black was there, because he was the Marine who said "Olongapo" in the movie Jarhead, my favorite Gulf War movie!

Another thing is Paul Bettany's perfect portrayal of Michael The Archangel. He still looked a lot like Dr MAturin. He looked nothing like the Albino Monk in The Da Vinci Code.

I also wanna comment on the hot chick in the diner. the daughter of the parents. She's so hot. Too bad she died. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment