Monday, January 4, 2010

UFC 108[post-fight analysis]

This looked like a weak-ass card on paper. But based on experience from watching the fight game, it's these seemingly weak cards that always come up with the greatest fights!

All fights were great, except for the main event. I was delighted watching Junior Dos Santos knock Gilbert Yvel's lights out. I also loved Semtex's explosion on Hazelett. I actually picked Hazelett as far as I remember, but I already somehow predicted a Paul Daley KO! Talk about insight!

The letdown, as I was sayin',was the main event. Suga Rashad didn't do anything damaging to outpoint Thiago Silva. The UFC scoring system favors all these fucking borin' wrasslers!! And to add insult to injury, Silva could have finished Evans late in the third. But guess what, the fucker was too gassed to finish him of!

At least it was proved that Thiago Silva could hang with elite competition. That's the only consolation this fool gets...

No comments:

Post a Comment