Saturday, January 2, 2010

Zombieland[post-viewing analysis]

The film is a definite hit for me. Horro and action-comedy really go hand-in-hand nowadays.

I really loved how Woody portrayed Tallahassee. He was virtually transformed into a zombie killer. "Thank God for the red necks!", he says with that southern twang.

The lead kid Columbus could've been portrayed by someone like Michael Cera, or was that me thinking that he sounded like Cera. Maybe it was because of that chick from Superbad[Jules], Wichita.

But the portrayal that I liked most was of course, Bill Murray. Who was played by none other than the late, great, Bill Murray! I say late because he died in the movie. And in a funny way too!

Tune in and watch Zombieland to check out the Zombie Kill Of The Week! Now for me, that's a nominee for Kill Of The Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment