Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kick-Ass (post-viewing afterthoughts)


This flick kicked ass! Literally! Another flick that was worth my hard-earned bucks.

Kick-Ass’s chick interest was kinda’ hot, but I found Hit-Girl hotter! I mean, I don’t know how a 12 year old manages to make me excrete the testosterone. I just like it oozin’! I guess she’s a natural actress, and she says the word “fucker”. Guess that’s what turned me on. Plus, she’s pretty slick with balisongs!

McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) really looked older in this flick. And I just noticed that one of Kick-Ass’s geek friends was also the young guy in the Hot Tub Time Machine.

Another familiar face was of course, Nicolas Cage himself. He has been working in a lot of films nowadays, and he still finds time to be in an indie. Amazing career-driven force that guy has!

Don’t have much to say except that this is a must-watch! Next stop…The Losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment