Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse(post-viewing rant)



Haven't read the book yet(I'm not even done yet with Twilight), but still I wanna share my 2 cents.

Jacob the Indian Boy(Taylor Lautner) looked really roided up! Good for him though that he has put the smack down on Bella Swan's(Kristen Stewart's) lips. Yummy!

Robert Pattinson would feel just as jealous as Edward Cullen in real life because I think the 2(Kristen and Robert) are romantically linked in real life too. Well what do I know. I'm always lagging way behind sometimes when it comes to Hollywood scoops that I ain't interested about.

A li'l bit more vampire battle scenes would have made this movie more appealing to me. I only watch the film and read the book just to look for my own personal vampire adrenaline rush. Like in the movie Interview With The Vampire, I was looking for more scenes where Lestat and Louis were running around so fast, zipping in and out of focus. That's what the fuck I am looking for. The "vampire moments". More of that please on the last 2 installments. Thank you!

1 comment: