Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Toy Story 3[3D]/Or just plain ole' Toy Story 3D[afterthoughts...]



This is perhaps my favorite Toy Story installment, due to the fact that it made me cry. Plus it's also in 3D. Nothing beats 3D man, not even HDTV or LED or whatever the fuck that shit's called.

I loved[I always love stuff] how the opening scene played out. You know, like a western-style action flick, with Woody and Buzz Lightyear of course being the heroes. The method of killing chosen by the piggy bank(Dr. Evil Mr. Porkchop) was totally hilarious too if you think of it enough. Death by monkeys! You're gonna fuckin' die via a sea of red monkeys!

I believe my favorite character is Rex just because his character is the anti-thesis of what a T-Rex should be. And the voice seems so fitting.

Barbie and Ken played a cute couple. And it's funny how Ken denies to death that he's a girl's toy. But I don't know a single male boy playing with a Ken doll. The li'l male faggs maybe. So fuck Ken!

Lots-'O-Huggin' Bear(a.k.a. "Lotso") reminds me a lot about the Teddy Ruxpin(did I spell that right?) Teddy Bear on TV when I was a li'l boy(a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...). I didn't have one though.

Mr. Potato Head's body parts on a pita bread had my sides bursting, and him as a cucumber had me laughing as well.

And lastly, for all we know, Buzz Lightyear could've been voiced over by none other than Sly Stallone!

No comments:

Post a Comment