Monday, December 21, 2009

The Alpha Female Experience

[12-18-09, 2250]

Just chillin' right here at the back of some stage at one of 'em gimmick spots. I believe I'm in Metrowalk.

Well anyway, here I was sittin' just a couple of minutes ago, when a group of chicks walked by. Now this was nit just an ordinary bunch of chicks. This was a solid core of chicks man!! And walkin' up front was their "Alpha Female"! Their leader! Even in the looks department, she leads 'em all! She's half Belgian I bet. Man she's a stunner! She could be the devil herself for all I know.

Now this wasn't just any alpha female who's complacent and shit. She's of the aggressive variety. she fuckin' played the starin' game at me while walkin' away.

Am I supposed to follow her? In her dreams I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment