Monday, December 21, 2009

Rakrakan XI

[12-13-09, 1420]

This Rakrakan thing was supposed to start early. Like 7PM or somethin'. And yet I arrived at like past midnight. A very fashionably late arrival!

Of course I couldn't pass up on a party, that's why I was smashed when I reached Blue Wave. There was actually another party that I was supposed to attend, but I'm just one motherfucker. I wished my dopplegangers could attend the other parties.

I was kinda underwhelmed by Chicosci's performance. I think Miggy's voice is deteriorating. The rest of the bands, I really don't care about that much. Except for this one metal band that I'm liking lately. Intolerant. Though I wasn't able to watch the metalheads because of my tardiness.

All in all, this rakrakan is more favorable for me. Cheap beer, and a cooler venue. Not like Takaaki's. That's one of a hellhole right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment