Monday, December 21, 2009

Clubbed

I wonder why chicks look so normal and shit, but they look hot when they're in a club or beach setting. Take for example these chicks last night at Embassy[w/c is now actually "Encore"]. At the office, they look ok and stuff. But when they were scantily clad last night, they were on a whole new level!

I was so smashed by liquor, that I really didn't care who I was dancing with. They thought I rocked and rolled, but I was more suitable to the dance floor than they were. Am I versatile or what?!?

I even had some extra stubs for beverages and liquor but the free beer just kept on comin'!! I just said, "Bring 'em on!"

And oh, there was this chick[I remembered her tellin' me that her name was Sha or somethin']. Man she looked fine as hell! She could've been the devil herself. And I was honored to be rubbin booties with her as she danced like she was the dancing queen or somethin'.

And I was too pissed by liquor to go to work, so I just ended up like a stuffed mannequin in bed. Motionless and dead! Hungover and felt like I got hit by a truck. Thanks to my good buds CJ and Edu that I was an extra notch more drunk. Those alcoholics! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment