Monday, December 21, 2009

Amelia[post-viewing analysis]

Just watched Amelia last week. It really shows that I really don't have time to blog nowadays. Holidays are too near. I'm tryin' to maximize the "feel" of Christmas. As a Neo-Pagan, I wanna truly feel the spirit of Christmas, which actually has its roots from paganism. Jesus' birthday ain't on December 25th. It's more of like sometime in March.

Well goin' back to the movie, I say the movie did Amelia Earhart lots of justice. She really is that good! A good aviator, and a freemind! Bein' a "freemind" for me means that you are not afraid to take risks, or at most, to die!

I also am amazed because Hilary Swank is quite a specimen, in that she looks a lot like the real life Amelia! Hands down to the movie's casting crew!

I just wanna comment on how few the people were in the cinema. We watched it at SM City, which has big cinemas too. But there were only like 6 people total in the cinema. But I don't know. I was at the premiere, and I couldn't really see the deluxe section down below. I guess it's like the 2nd or almost 3rd week of bein' shown here in the Philippines, that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment