Monday, December 21, 2009

A Christmas Carol[post-viewing analysis]

Jim Carrey is still a funny guy after all. He made me laugh at his li'l actions and facial expressions as Ebenezer Scrooge. I also find his grumpiness and his generosity[or lack of it] quite amusing.

I really couldn't say any negatives about the movie. It was the perfect adaptation of Charles Dickens' book that Disney could ever do! Everything was just all right!

I loved all the ghosts[or as Scrooge calls 'em, spirits!]! I even thought that the ghost of Christmas yet-to-come was Jesus Christ because of the silhouette.

There were also some scenes wherein I was suddenly shouting as if shocked from the sound and image on the screen. Just like watching a horror flick. Especially when the last spirit was chasing Scrooge, I kinda jumped out of my seat when the demonic phantom horses appeared. Scary!

I really don't wanna go on a rant regurgitating the same shit that happened in the movie. All I can say is that you better watch it because I give my 2 thumbs up for this flick! And when I raise these two thumbs up, that just means it's a guaranteed barn-burner[or should I say theater burner]!

No comments:

Post a Comment