Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anklebreaker

[02-17-10]

I fockin' injured me ankle, not by playin' b-ball. It was by plain stupidity and a miscalculation of motor skills.

I was standin' at the entrance of one of 'em Robinson's when I decided to go back in again. As I took the 1st step up, I fuckin' tripped! The lady behind me even let out a shriek of distress. What a concerned citizen!

So there I was, lyin' in a pool of blood. Or rather, lyin' ina heap of clumsiness. The pain was unbearable. I was tryin' to gather my wits for like 5 seconds 'till I decided to pick myself up.

I was literally hobblin', while tryin' to get away from the scene of the crime. That was the best walking gait that I could muster, but I was still badly limping. So I decided to sit down on the nearest possible spot available. Luckily for me there was a Jollibee a couple of steps away so I decided to sit on one of 'em chairs.

As I was recuperating, I suddenly broke out in a cold sweat. the pain was really that excruciating to make me suddenly sweat in an air-conditioned surrounding.

Bottom line is that my ankle's broken, so I won't be breakin' ankles in tomorrow's game for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment