Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did You Hear About The Morgans[afterthoughts]

This was another one of'em DVD movies. I don't know how we ended up watching this. My girlfriend was actually insisting on "Messengers 2-The Scarecrow". For some reason, we somehow ended up looking at Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker's faces. I have no qualms about it though 'coz I didn't pay for it.

Well first off, I wanna say that I'm not in the least bit turned on by Sarah J Parker. She has no hotness factor, her boobs are saggy[I think], etc. She's one rich New Yorker though. I'll be willing to have her as my cougar. I'm just not sexually attracted to her.

I just like the part of the movie where we get to see Ray, Wyoming. Or should I say "Redneck County" or town or somethin'. These Republican yahoos really are livin' it up. It's all happenin' in the sticks! Sorry, I was bein' sarcastic. It's boring out there! The Rodeo Show is the only entertainment they get out there.

As for Hugh Grant, he's one lousy actor. Can't he fake an American accent just for once? He's just a Brit actor with zero versatility!

No comments:

Post a Comment