Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 3-D[post-movie analysis]

This flick was a foodtrip! It literally was! All the food you can imagine, in one movie. And I ain't exaggeratin'!

I don't wanna bore anybody readin' this by seein' how the movie went, how the story flowed, yadda-yadda-yadda. I just wanna say that I knew it! I fuckin' knew that it was Mr. T's voice doin' the voice of Earl, the policeman in shorts!

On the other hand, I was caught unawares by the monkey Steve. I actually laughed out loud twice because of his[or its] antics. The reason was because the person doin' his voice is a funny guy in real life. None other than Barney Stinson a.k.a. Dr. Neil Patrick Harris[I just like remembering him as Doogie Houser].

I should say I was impressed, not because of the storyline or effectes or what not. Though I was amazed that a hot dog flew right by me, thanks to 3 fookin' D! I was impressed by the story. I mean, who would have thought about a plot centered on a rinky-dink island town in the Atlantic that's dependent on the sardine industry, and the only way to save it is by makin' it rain food. Very original, like the main character, inventor Flint Lockwood. His inventions are very original indeed. Like the "Spray-On Shoes".

Oh wait, my bad! I thought all of this was original. Seems like this is a film adaptation from a book. I should say kudos to the book! Very original.

No comments:

Post a Comment