Friday, February 5, 2010

Ninja in Pinas

I was walkin' outside this mall when there was this ladylike figure approachin' me. I just caught her in my peripheral vision. But what I saw in my periphery was weird enough to make me slowly turn towards her and notice.

There are Muslims all around us, though they're a rarity here in the metro. We see them with their heads covered up, wearin' long sleeves and shit. But we never see the ones that have their faces veiled and hidden from the public. If you have seen one, good for you. 'Coz in my 27 years of existence in this lonely planet of ours, I've seen just 1 or 2. And they were characters from a play in a theater or somewhere.

The veiled figure slowly walking towards me was dressed in black. I was just amused that I would see one of 'em Afghanistan women here. But I believe that ninja lady was a Filipina, whatever...


No comments:

Post a Comment